FIFA 18 Patch 1.09 Brings New Accessibility Settings Screen & Updates 2D Portraits
- 2018-02-28 17:29:35
- fifa 18 coins
- fifa 18 coins for sale
- fifa 18 gold
FIFA 18 update 1.08 went live 1 month ago on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring several gameplay changes. Now, EA Sports has released a brand new update for FIFA 18 on the same two platforms which allow players to download FIFA 18 patch 1.09. As what you might expect before, this update also fixes plenty of bugs and gives better game experience. And the most exciting tweak is that it brings with a new Accessibility Settings screen and updates 2D portraits for almost 100 players.
Announcing the release of the FIFA 18 update, the EA Sports Twitter account posted: "The latest FIFA 18 Title Update is live on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Reminder that this update went live on PC last week”. Everything included in the FIFA 18 title update was revealed in patch notes outlined in a post on the EA Sports forums. Now you can get details listed at the best fifa 18 coins purchasing site - fifa18coinsale!
• The addition of an Accessibility Settings screen.
• This is available in the Main Menu on the Customize tab by selecting the Settings tile.
• This adds the following new settings:
• The ability for players to remove the need to use the right stick within the game menus, allowing for navigation with the left stick only when using a controller.
• The ability for players to remove the need to use the left and right trigger / left and right bumper buttons within the game menus, allowing for players to scroll up to the top of the menu and cycle through them with the left stick when using a controller.
• This change will impact the Game Settings and Controller Settings screens only.
• The ability to add an on-screen, and clickable, ESC button during gameplay to allow for opening the Pause Menu using the mouse only (PC Only).
• The ability to increase the size of the clickable buttons within the game menus when using a mouse (PC Only).
• Pressing the D-pad, when using a controller, would occasionally not register.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
• In FUT Champions Weekend League, on the Match Preview screen, you will no longer see the status of your opponent update between "Making Changes" and "Ready", it will always display as "Making Changes".
• There is a known issue with this change that sometimes results in the status for your opponent showing as blank, it will be addressed in a future update.
• Selecting the difficulty of a match in FUT Squad Battles will no longer cause the player's default match difficulty setting outside of FUT Squad Battles to be changed.
• In the preview panel for a FUT Champions Channel replay, the match records displayed for the participating players will now reflect their record when that match took place instead of their current record.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
• German and Polish text overlapping the button icons on the controls panel in FUT Champions Channel.
• Player Contracts and Manager Contracts were incorrectly capitalized in the search filter options of the FUT Transfer Market.
Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
• Updates to the 2D portraits for 970 players.
• Added 2d portraits for 342 players that previously had a silhouette.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
• Post goal commentary saying that a defender deflected the ball on goal, when it was actually the keeper that touched the ball before it went into the net, when using Arabic, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Mexican Spanish, Polish, Russian or Japanese commentary.
FIFA 18 was firstly released on 29, September 2017 and has gone through so many changes. We are glad to see that the developer team stick to improve the gameplay by fixing bugs and adding attractive features in patch 1.08 and patch 1.09. Just get fifa 18 coins for sale and show your intelligence in new update. Believe or not, you will feel proud of anything about Ultimate Team, The Journey, Career Modes as well as more basic stuff such as the game UI and animations. As you trustworthy fifa 18 gold farming site, fifa18coinsale.com will keep close eyes on EA's further action towards FIFA 18 and provide readers with the most valuable news.